구인 ID : D120081225
Elementary School Homeroom Teacher (Full-time)
- 게시 된 날짜 : 2020/08/27
- 업데이트 날짜:2020/08/27
- 구인 내용
- Our school is a private Korean school that provides English immersion education and an integrated 11-year school curriculum based on the school philosophy which is "Developing Global Citizens who can think, learn and act independently".
Please refer to our "School Guide" and website (http://www.amicus.ed.jp/en/)
[Job details (duties, subject responsible for, etc.)]
Elementary school classes (Grades 2)
*Elementary school homeroom teachers will instruct multiple subjects with a team teacher but mainly English and math.
[Address of work location and other information]
1212-1 Enobi, Uruma City,Okinawa, Japan 904-2205
[Number of positions]
The starting date is negotiable.
- 연구 분야
- 큰 분야: Humanities
- 소분야: Linguistics
- 큰 분야: Others
- 소분야: English immersion in elementary school education
- 큰 분야: Social sciences
- 작은 분야: Education
- 모집 조직
- Okinawa AMICUS International
- 근무 형태
- Full-time(Nontenured) Contract duration is one year, with an option to renew the contract.
- Kyushu and Okinawa district · Okinawa
- 응모 자격
- 1. At least two years of fully credentialed/licensed teaching experience preferably as homeroom teacher in the field of early childhood education and/or elementary education is required. All nationalities of teachers are welcomed to apply.
2. Applicants must have at least a Bachelor degree in early childhood education and/or elementary education.
Teachers with additional, recognized diploma, degree, and/or certificate with practicum in TESOL, TEFL/TESL, EFL/ESL, are encouraged to apply. Teachers with additional, valid, current junior high school certification/license are also encouraged to apply.
3. A valid current license and/or certificate to teach elementary school from the applicant's home country is required.
4. Interest in and willingness to adapt to Korean culture as well as an enthusiasm for educating international children is essential.
5. A basic functionality of Korean is preferred for native English speakers. Korean applicants are expected to be bilingual in English.
- Monthly salary range: 196,200~413,400 yen.
(Before tax. If your visa status is SOFA, 20.42% income tax rate will apply.)
AMICUS will follow the Spanish calendar for teachers. on school calendar. *It may vary in individual contract.
Teachers will work on regular schedule during summer recess. Contract duration is one year, with an option to renew the contract.
Working hours are from 8:15 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday, throughout the school year. Working on weekends may be required due to school events.
In addition to the monthly salary, commutation allowance will be provided.
A relocation allowance of 200,000 yen will be provided to successful candidates who applied from outside Okinawa.
- 모집 기간
- 2020/08/25 - 2020/10/30 Deadline for receipt
- 응모·전형·결과 통지·연락처
- 1. Resume/curriculum vitae (updated)
2. A copy of current, valid teaching certificate and/or license from home country.
* Application materials and documents will not be returned.
1. Register your information with us online.
2. We will send out notification for the result of the preliminary screening only to applicants who passed the initial screening. Qualified candidates will be informed of their result via e-mail within a week after their online registration.
3. In the first screening, we review application materials and conduct an interview at the office or by Skype. We will notify applicants of the result of the first screening by e-mail within a week.
4. The second screening at our office will include an interview plus a mock /demonstration lesson with lesson plan.
If you are unable to attend the second screening due to your residence abroad, the screening group will set up a Skype interview with you to discuss your qualifications. Also, we may ask you to submit a recorded movie clip of your mock/demonstration lesson with lesson plan. We will send out a letter of notification for the second screening result by e-mail within a week.
5. After the result of the second screening, successful applicants will be sent an offer letter with employment contract via e-mail and post mail.
Yonaha (Mr.) / Seimiya (Mr.)
AMICUS International Educational Foundation
Attn: Teacher Recruitment
1212-1 Enobi, Uruma City
Okinawa 904-2205, Japan
Tel: 81-98-979-4711 Fax: 81-98-979-4712
- Online Submission with all application documents is available.