구인 ID : D120081352
NIMS Engineer (Fixed Term) (Energy Materials Design Group) (image MI field)
- 게시 된 날짜 : 2020/09/04
- 업데이트 날짜:2020/09/04
- 구인 내용
- [Number of People]
Energy Materials Design Group Research and Services Division of Materials Data and Integrated System (MaDIS)
The engineer is expected to mainly contribute to the prediction of materials properties based on artificial intelligence (AI) tools directly from microscopy data. She/He will use and/or develop a set of AI tools to automatically and quickly characterize a set of designed materials just by analyzing their raw microscopy data.
가능한 한 빨리
National Institute for Materials Science, Namiki site (Tsukuba City, Ibaraki prefecture, Japan). The institute is located at 50 mins from the Tokyo center by Tsukuba Express (train).
- 연구 분야
- 큰 분야: Chemistry
- 소분야: Materials chemistry
- 큰 분야: Mathematical and physical sciences
- 소분야: Physics
- 큰 분야: Informatics
- 소분야: Materials Informatics
- 모집 조직
- 국립 재료 과학 연구소
- 근무 형태
- Part-time(Nontenured) Please note that the employment of this post is "part-time" even though it is full-time working hours Monday to Friday.
- Kanto district · Ibaraki
- 응모 자격
- 1. Candidates should have an Engineer degree or expect to receive it by the start of employment.
2. Candidates with a background in materials science, physics, organic chemistry, or computational science with programming skills are eligible.
3. They would preferably have experience using machine learning/artificial intelligence tools in materials science, physics, or chemistry.
4. A sufficient English language ability for communication with staff and collaborators is mandatory.
- [Work Hours]
7 hours 45 minutes a day (negotiable through the NIMS Flex-Time system)
토요일, 일요일 및 공휴일
According to NIMS regulations
President, National Institute for Materials Science (NIMS)
- 모집 기간
- 2020/09/30 Deadline for receipt Until the position is filled.
- 응모·전형·결과 통지·연락처
- Send the following items by email to Dr. Guillaume Lambard (see below) and Dr. Keitaro Sodeyama (see below):
1.CV with your picture
2.List of recent/relevant publications including papers, conference talks, link(s) to your GitHub page(s) (optional) when applicable
A brief summary of your work accomplishments (1 page / A4 format)
Self-promotion (1 page / A4 format)
Reprints: PDF files of 3 papers maximum when applicable
Names, affiliations and contact details of at least one referee.
Contact to Dr. Guillaume Lambard and Dr. Keitaro Sodeyama,
Energy Materials Design Group, Research and Services Division of Materials Data and Integrated System (MaDIS)
국립 재료 과학 연구소(NIMS)
1-1 Namiki, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-0044
E-Mail: LAMBARD.Guillaume=nims.go.jp(Please change "=" to "@")
E-Mail: SODEYAMA.Keitaro=nims.go.jp(Please change "=" to "@")
- Online Submission is Not Available.