구인 ID : D120090169
Seeking a Professor or Associate Professor/Lecturer in Business and Economics
- 게시 된 날짜 : 2020/09/04
- 업데이트 날짜:2020/09/04
- 구인 내용
- Kyoto University of Foreign Studies (KUFS), Faculty of Global Engagement, Department of Global Studies is looking for one qualified person to teach full-time in the field of business and economics.
The candidate will be expected to teach the following courses: Issues in Global Economy and Business, Country Risk Analysis, Korean Economy, Global Engagement and Peace, Career Development, and Global Business Seminar (zemi). Being able to teach other business-related cous is a plus. All courses must be taught in English. He/she would also be required to carry out other administrative duties.
This is a full-time professor/associate professor/lecturer position. Title will depend on the applicant's academic and professional background.
Employment is to start from April 1st, 2021.
6-Kasame-cho, Saiin, Ukyo-ku, Kyoto 615-8558 Japan
- 연구 분야
- 큰 분야: Social sciences
- 소분야: Economics
- 큰 분야: Social sciences
- 소분야: Business
- Professor level
- Associate Professor/Lecturer (full-time) level
- 모집 조직
- 근무 형태
- Kinki district · Kyoto
- 응모 자격
- * Expertise in the field of Business and/or Economics.
* Doctoral (or masters level with equivalent professional experience) degree at the time of employment.
* Extensive research record.
* Fluency in English.
* Enthusiasm for teaching and research.
* Employment subject to the approval by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- * Salary: Commensurate with KUFS regulations and candidate's experience.
* Social insurance: employees' pension, health insurance, long-term care insurance, industrial injury insurance, employment insurance.
* Holidays: according to KUFS
* Other benefits, including research/travel allowances and paid holidays, are provided in accordance with university regulations.
* Retirement age: 67
- 모집 기간
- 2020/10/04 Deadline for receipt
- 응모·전형·결과 통지·연락처
- 신청 서류
1. CV: Please include education history, employment history, teaching history, research history, awards given, and record of competitive research funding.
2. Research achievements list: books, papers, and others should be classified. Papers also should be classified into journals and international conference papers.
3. One set of two or three research samples.
4. Two referees who can best describe the applicant's suitability for the position (referees should include their name, affiliation, contact address, phone number, and e-mail).
Applicants should submit all documents in PDF form via email attachment, preferably in a single zip file. None of the submitted documents will be returned.
Short-listed candidates will be contacted for an online interview in mid-October, 2020.
Aaron P Campbell
Chair of Department of Global Studies
Faculty of Global Engagement
- Online Submission with all application documents is available.